The Eye Doctors Optometrist has full-time and part-time Optometrist opportunities at our Council Grove office. Our team of highly skilled optometrists, opticians, and technicians focus on maintaining the health and development of our patients’ eyes by providing comprehensive eye care services. The Council Grove office was acquired in 2014. The office has grown year after year. The office has a team of 3 staff members and the office hours are currently Monday and Friday 9:00-5:00, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-5:00, however these hours will likely change once a Doctor is established for the practice. There are 2 fully equipped exam lanes to operate from. Equipment at the ready includes an autorefractor, Optos, Visual Field and OCT.
What We Offer:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A doctor-led leadership team involved in all medical issues and the oversight of our Medical Executive Board.
- Investments in new equipment and infrastructure that allows you to apply your expertise and retain clinical autonomy.
- Access to our national medical network of practices, bringing together a wealth of expertise, resources and knowledge.
- A world-class support team that is dedicated and trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- An established network for an immediate, sustained referral base.
- A custom and proprietary EHR system designed by doctors, and access to the latest in technology and medical testing for our patients.
- Competitive annual salary with a productivity bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including full medical, 401k w/ company match, short and long term leave, PTO, paid maternity leave and much more
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements
- State license reimbursements
- Medical malpractice insurance
We encourage you to apply today and join our team!
Apply through our website or email Angela Truelove, O.D., Regional Medical Director or Dawn Uzdale Physician Recruiter at email@example.com for more information!
In addition to providing comprehensive eye examinations, The Eye Doctor Optometrist provides medical eye care, a variety of other vision service, an extensive selection of ophthalmic and sunglass frames, as well as comprehensive contact lens services. Doctor-led, medically-focused eye care is our top priority. We welcome you to join our team and apply today!