The Eye Doctors Optometrist, an EyeCare Partners practice, has a full-time Optometrist opportunity at our Salina, KS office. Our team of highly trained optometrists, opticians, and technicians focus on maintaining the health and development of our patients’ eyes by providing the most comprehensive eye exam on the market. This is a thriving, high volume office. The office currently has a team of 9 staff members. The office hours are currently Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00-5:00, Tuesday 10:00-7:00 and Saturday 8:00-1:00. There are 4 fully equipped exam
lanes to operate from. Equipment at the ready includes an autorefractor, Optos, Visual Field and OCT.
What We Offer:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A doctor-led leadership team involved in all medical issues and the oversight of our Medical Executive Board.
- Investments in new equipment and infrastructure that allows you to apply your expertise and retain clinical autonomy.
- Access to our national medical network of practices, bringing together a wealth of expertise, resources and knowledge.
- A world-class support team that is dedicated and trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- An established network for an immediate, sustained referral base.
- A custom and proprietary EHR system designed by doctors, and access to the latest in technology and medical testing for our patients.
- Competitive annual salary with a productivity bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including full medical, 401k w/ company match, short and long term leave, PTO, paid maternity leave and much more
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements
- State license reimbursements
- Medical malpractice insurance
We encourage you to apply today and join our team!
The Eye Doctors Optometrist is proud to be a part of the EyeCare Partners family. EyeCare Partners is a growing company that aims to set the highest standards of excellence, integrating the best patient care practices, and business operations processes, to optimize each practice. We aim to hire the best staff to support our compassionate and self-motivated Optometrists.
Apply through our website or email Angela Truelove, O.D., Regional Medical Director or Dawn Uzdale Physicians Recruiter at email@example.com for more information!