The Eye Doctors Optometrist, an EyeCare Partners practice, has full-time and part-time Optometrist opportunities at our Topeka, KS office. Our team of highly trained optometrists, opticians, and technicians focus on maintaining the health and development of our patients’ eyes by providing the most comprehensive eye exam on the market.
What We Offer:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A doctor-led leadership team involved in all medical issues and the oversight of our Medical Executive Board.
- Investments in new equipment and infrastructure that allows you to apply your expertise and retain clinical autonomy.
- Access to our national medical network of practices, bringing together a wealth of expertise, resources and knowledge.
- A world-class support team that is dedicated and trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- An established network for an immediate, sustained referral base.
- A custom and proprietary EHR system designed by doctors, and access to the latest in technology and medical testing for our patients.
- Competitive annual salary with a productivity bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including full medical, 401k w/ company match, short and long term leave, PTO and much more
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements
- State license reimbursements
- Medical malpractice insurance
The Eye Doctors Optometrist is proud to be a part of the EyeCare Partners family. EyeCare Partners is a growing company that aims to set the highest standards of excellence, integrating the best patient care practices, and business operations processes, to optimize each practice. We aim to hire the best staff to support our compassionate and self-motivated Optometrists.
Apply through our website or email Nathan Kluttz, O.D., Regional Medical Director or Dawn Uzdale Physicians Recruiter at email@example.com for more information!