An Office Manager will achieve a world class Total Patient Experience that both maximizes the retail sales but also supports the patients’ medical needs. Responsible for the overall sales and profitability of a office location. Manage all operations of the location to include personnel, merchandising, inventory management, training and safety. Execute Total Patient Experience (TPE) to drive revenue and profitability. Exercise independent judgment and discretion in managing overall performance of the entire retail operation. (A Licensed General Manager will possess a State Optician’s License for states where required by the company). $18+ depending on experience
An Office Manager is a highly engaged leader that possesses a high level of acuity in business acumen and is focused on developing a patient-focused team that is goal oriented.
- Direct and execute planning, prioritizing and delegation skills to maximize the overall sales and profitability of an individual store location through the effective execution of Total Patient Experience (TPE).
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with doctor/doctors associated with store location and serve as liaison between doctor and store personnel.
- Develop maximum productivity through employee training and development as well as proper scheduling to the needs of the patient.
- Human Resource Management: Recruitment, selection, training, counseling, and development of Associates to include coaching of KPI scorecard results
- Conduct Performance Appraisals and salary administration. Enforcement of corporate policies and procedures. Responsible for all aspects of supervision.
- Implement, manage and reinforce (TPE) in an effort to enhance the customers experience to include: prompt greetings, professionalism, selling standards to include the “Quality inspections”, exercise judgment in achieving revenue and EBITDA growth.
- Provide guidance on optical equipment usage, proper medical chart handling, insurance, and billing, frame and contact lens selection, policies and procedures, and computer software
- Motivate employees by remaining positive and communicating any changes or news in a supportive and constructive way
- Maintain facility to corporate standards including building, equipment, parking lot and grounds as well as safety rules, HIPPA & OSHA requirements, hazardous material handling and waste disposal
- Monitor and enforce Company cash handling policies and procedures to include petty cash as outlined in Accounting SOP, and submit required financial documents accurately and on schedule.